Monday, March 27, 2006


It was raining in the morning. I sort of heard Hat singing outside.

Woke up and sister S left a cryptic note on the fridge, some thing about Spencer being mad with Hat and I better feed Spencer again. I fed Spencer biscuits, she was OK, not complaining much. I took Hat up, and he looked a bit tired. He jumped on to the TV, and I gave him biscuits. Spencer just sat on the sofa cover and glared at him. I put Hat on to the bookshelves, so they don't fight.

It was only much much later when sister S told me what happened.

Apparently sister S got Spencer her breakfast. She had two bites, and wanted to go outside. Sister S opened the door, Hat slithered in, and head for the food. He gobbled up Spencer's leftovers. Spencer went in and saw Hat eating her food. She was so mad, she ran in and out of the room, twice. I am not sure what she wished to achieve with that action, maybe to wake me up. Hat saw that Spencer was raving mad, and quickly ran away. It was raining, so maybe he was hungrier than usual. Sister S thinks he was being very rude.

I think it will be a long time before Spencer and Hat can iron out their differences. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 9:11 pm, Blogger Vegie said...

Oh oh.. I think Hat is in a very BIG trouble

 

Post a Comment

<< Home