Saturday, March 18, 2006


Max arrived 9pm last night. Spencer was predictably upset, and hid on the tallest shelf. I was playing with Max when his owner was leaving. He stared at her, then rushed out to follow her. What a clever Max!

A while later, I took him back, and gave him some biscuits. He pee, I cleaned his face, gave him a brush, and showed him where he could sleep at night. He seemed to calm down. At 11pm, he wanted to go out, so I let him be.

Spencer must have thought Max had left, because she suddenly screamed the roof down, and was very agitated. She was better after some snacks, and was settling herself in the basket, when Max trotted in. She hissed at him, until he whimpered and walked away.

I heard him crying in the middle of the night. But he didn't sleep on my bed, so maybe he went to the sofa.

In the morning, Spencer vomitted under my bed. And stopped Max from entering my room by snarls and grolws. As a result, they didn't eat their breakfast until 8.30am. Both ate quickly, and made a huge mess. After that Max scampered about, while Spencer sulked on the kitchen table.

Oh, Hat sauntered in at 8.20am, and got the shock of his life. I was preparing the breakfast, and Max jumped out to chase Hat out of the house. He even stayed on the corridor, to make sure Hat didn't come back. Only then Max came back to eat. Poor Hat! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 1:55 pm, Blogger animalfamily said...

hats off to you cat aunty, must be so tiring to care for cats who don get along. but like cats are, i am sure they all have their really sweet moments that will make your heart melt.

 
At 9:00 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Dear Animalfamily, it is easier to deal with the cats than with the humans which I have to face everyday at work! I think sweet moments between Spencer and Max are not likely to happen in their lifetimes. I just hope they can tolerate each other.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home