Tuesday, March 21, 2006


Paws crossed and hold my breath, I hope Blogger has finally recovered! Not much fun posting without photos!

Hat turned up at 8am, he had some biscuits, then he rest on the shoe cabinet, and explored a bit. Things are back to normal. He is now sitting in the rays of sunshine.

Spencer slept with me last night, 4 paws up. She made a huge mess at the litter bin. And had the cheek to jump onto the bed to sing beside my ear this morning.

Kiki sitting on his window. I think one of these days, he will just take the plunge.

Saw Mera waiting under the block. Will bring him some biscuits.

2 Comments:

At 1:15 pm, Blogger Eternal Sunshine said...

Jump! Kiki! Jump!

 
At 9:14 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Mai xiao lah, later really jump then break tail break limbs, still have to send to vet...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home