Sunday, April 23, 2006

5am, woken up by kids talking at the playground.

6am, Spencer poo-ed, and was swiping at the newspapers lining the bin.

7am, she chewed my elbow and meowed, asking for breakfast. She didn't like the wet food, just ate the biscuits, and went to sit outside. I read the papers with her.

Managed to sleep somemore, and woke up at 9am. Then it was laundry and house cleaning, until Hat appeared at 11am. He skipped the wet food also. I think he wanted a particular flavor. I gave his ears a good clean, and he was terribly upset. He walked around with flattened ears and accusing looks. I think he is unwell.

BH2 got double portions today, but it being quite late, he was not at his usual spot, and had to be summoned.

Hat was with him, but he didn't want to come to me, for fear of the cotton buds treatment again. I was carrying Mera, when I saw the Indian boy of the flower shop, stamping the ground to scare Auntycat. I put Mera down and walked towards the boy. He saw me, and knew I was going to wallop him. so he walked away quickly. I gave him my Darth Vader glares, to let him know that I will get him the next time. Trust me, he knew I was shooting him daggers.

Auntycat was OK, shouting at Mera in a threatening manner. When I came back with biscuits, Mera was gone. Auntycat had her biscuits in peace.

Hat eventually had some biscuits. Posted by Picasa


At 10:17 pm, Blogger Zeus said...

I can completely agree with Hat on this one. I have allergies, and they make my ears become clogged more than the normal kitty. My human pet tries to clean out my ears with this fluid, and it makes me so agitated! It feels icky!

I hope Hat gets well soon!

Good job, by the way, with the human youngin`. Some little homo sapiens need to be taught the proper way to interact with our kind!

At 9:10 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Dear Zeus, thank you for your concern. Hat is getting better, his ear doesn't have as much gunk in it. Hat claims he had never been sick to start with.


Post a Comment

<< Home