Saturday, April 15, 2006


A happier, healthier Max. He had been well behaved, and Spencer didn't snarl at him as much. He likes to stay close to Spencer.

I took some food down for Hat, so he could eat at the car park. BH2 was with him, and kept rolling around asking for tummy rubs. Hat managed to swallow the antibiotic tablets. Auntycat also had afternoon tea just now, she was sleeping in the pergola, on top of a pile of stacked chairs.

Mera came at 2.30pm, expecting crunchy biscuits and comfy beds. He was confronted by Max outside, and I ran out when I heard two loud yowls. Both were puffed up and snarling at each other. For certain reason, Mera's paws and tummy were muddy wet. I cleaned him up on the kitchen table, and Max was sticking close to me. The two toms started to shout at each other. I gave Mera some biscuits and catnip, and pushed him to the wardrobe. He didn't feel secure anyway, so he left through the window after some time. Poor Mera. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 5:55 pm, Blogger san said...

Max looks alike a sheep dog. All those curls. It's good he is no longer so..err..naked. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home