Wednesday, April 12, 2006


Mera sleeping on the wardrobe.

I was woken up this morning at 3am, by noises at the playground. Then Spencer woke me at 6am, because she was hungry. I crawled out of bed to top up her biscuits. Then I collapsed back to bed, and started to have very stressful dreams. I sort of heard Spencer trying to wake me again.

By the time I actually woke up, it was already 9am. I was supposed to work at 10am. Gaah! Spencer was sleeping on the carpet. When she saw me, she gave me a I TOLD YOU SO look. It was a mad rush trying to do all the morning things, plus feed the cats, and give Hat his antibiotic tablet. No sign of Mera and Auntycat this morning.

I still reached work on time. Sister S said it was my fault for staying up to watch CSI NY last night.
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home