Wednesday, April 12, 2006


Reached home at 9.30pm. So tired. It had been like this for the past two weeks, 10 hours everyday, can't take it anymore.

Hat was visibly hungry, he was waiting patiently next to the sink while I ate. Then he lie down, as if very weak and tired. Sister S said he did look ill, not as irritating as before. I stuffed him a tablet, he spat it out twice. Then I cleaned his ear, holding his collar again. He struggled, but maybe he really was weak with hunger, I managed to clean it 4 times. Still dirty, but not as dirty as before. I also managed to squirt in some eardrops.

Hat was rushing out, then I opened the can of cat food. He stopped, turned back, and jumped back next to the sink again. He polished the plate clean. Sister S said he was back to his annoying self again. Hmph.

Hat wa Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home