Sunday, April 16, 2006


Sister S said Max has a hole in his mouth, she is tempted to poke a Pocky stick in.

Long weekend over, at least we all had a good rest at home, spending time with the kitties. I watched TV, slept and read. And had home made meals.

Max was around so Hat and Mera couldn't come in freely, and Spencer spent most of the three days sleeping. However, it sure beats being at work! I don't mind bringing food and water to the cats, separating them from fights, cleaning their bins, kicking a soccer ball around or adding a blanket when it rained. And Max is happy and healthy, so that is a good thing. He will be back again at end April.

And Sister S showed me how to do the Youtube thing, so that was something fun I could do more of in the future! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 9:55 pm, Blogger Vegie said...

With that hole in Max's mouth, I wonder if he whistles like a kettle when he sleeps...

 
At 9:42 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

I don't know about the whistling, but I bet he will wake up with a dry mouth!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home