Sunday, April 16, 2006


Spencer sulking in the other room, because Max was roaming everywhere. Apparently she slept until this morning, but Max was already singing for food since 5am. He had one and a half can this morning. And Max had loose stools. It was still alright last night, he might have pinched Spencer's biscuits. His ear is clean, but the gums are playing up again. He slept in my room last night, on the curtains.

Hat risked his life to come up and enquire about breakfast. I woke up late, and Sister S told me Hat was waiting outside. I found Hat at the carpark later, and he had his meal in the store room. I even managed to clean his ear, still very dirty.

Auntycat and BH2 had eaten. I saw someone else feeding BH2. I think that explains his tubbiness? Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home