Sunday, April 16, 2006


Haha, got head lah, tricked you!

Max was having afternoon nap in the store room, inside his cage. Spencer went to bed at 11am, and woke up just after 4pm. I think she thought Max had left, because she was shouting in the kitchen. All in all, I think she and Max are getting along quite well.

Mera ran up when the thunders got worse. I was looking for him at the garden, but he must had been hiding. Then he really couldn't take it anymore, so he ran to our house. I heard his bell, caught him at the corridor, and carried him into my room to bypass Max. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 7:39 pm, Blogger san said...

He looks chubby this Max and happy too. Just now I was in a cab and this cab driver said his persian cat losing hair. Then he gave them "adabi" or something and the hair GREW. I have never heard of that cat food and never seen it. Prob only for high claa kitties hahaha. Not for Bujang.

 
At 8:37 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Bujang got hair thinning problem meh? Try Regaine loh....hoho.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home