Monday, April 17, 2006


Spencer sulking, refused to be pacified. But she is better now, more relaxed, after Max's departure.

Found Hat at opposite block. I couldn't find him last night. It was drizzling, and I was ringing my keys for a long time. BH2 appeared, and started to rub on my feet and legs and floor, making both of us very damp. No Hat though. He was OK this morning, hungry, and happy to see me.

I brought him upstairs, and he didn't dare to come in. Then Spencer chased him out, and he ran downstairs. I had to go down again to carry him up. He was so hungry he allowed me to clean his ear while eating, twice. After that, the claws came out. And he had some biscuits too. Poor Hat.

Mera was waiting downstairs, he just wanted treats. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 10:02 am, Blogger =^..^= said...

Wow! Spencer looks so human in this photo... what with her arms folded in front of her and all.

Awww... cheer up soon, old girl! More treats for you!

~5-Cat Style

 
At 9:40 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Spencer: I am not OLD!

But she does adopt some human mannerisms and postures, as the years go by. Amazing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home