Thursday, May 25, 2006


Woke up at 7am by some brats screaming at the playground, so I prepared Spencer's breakfast. Then I had some long, convulated dreams about Sisters J and S and I in a car and saw two pups bitten by a snake on the highway and we had to find someone to adopt the pups. Weird. Spencer tried to wake me at 8am and 9am again.

Very very warm weather. Mera had already gone into hiding when I came down, so it was the usual gang for breakfast. BH2 looked a bit skinny. Hat came up by himself at 10am. It is so hot he couldn't nap, so he is now taking the wind in front of the kitchen windows. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 10:50 pm, Blogger Vegie said...

The snake must be that bad manager of yours that managed to escape from the assasination of Ninja

 
At 7:30 am, Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

There was a big rain storm last night with flashes an booms, an the house got really hot, so Mom made the thing that blew heat all winter blow cold air, and I flopped down on the kitchen floor right there where the cold air was nicest. We cats know how to keep our cool!

 
At 9:36 am, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Erm vegie, I guess you are right.

Dear VictorTabbycat, your mum is great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home