Monday, June 26, 2006


I sprinkled some catnip on the scratch mat for Mera. He took a few sniffs and scratched at it. The neighbour was nasty to him. I think he was on the staircase, and the woman stamped her foot at him, and shooed at him. I heard Mera's bell. And when I opened the door, he ran towards me. I didn't confront the woman, just looked at her to show that I knew she has been rude to my cat.

I put a carpet in front of the store room for Spencer to sleep on, and she can keep me company at the same time when I watch TV. Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

At 9:10 am, Blogger Priscilla said...

Hope a bird poo-poo on the woman that was rude to Mera!

 
At 9:12 am, Blogger auntie p said...

Cat aunty, did you get that scratch mat from the local shops? I haven't seen this one yet.

 
At 2:16 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Dear Harimau, I hope so too!!

Dear auntie P, I got the mat from Pet Safari Simei. Unfortunately, the cats have never taken to it.

 
At 10:05 am, Blogger auntie p said...

I think the cats seem to like pieces of carpets, or our sofa. :(

 
At 8:08 pm, Blogger san said...

Ahhh...thank goodness I didn't buy it then. I saw it quite some time ago and since the amigos love their rat scratch mat, I had wanted to buy this one. So now no need to wonder lah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home