Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I woke up at 7.30am to feed Spencer, then wanted to sleep again. But Spencer insisted to go out, so I had to wait for her. I must have drifted off to sleep, as I was woken up by some noises in the store room. Hat had already come in, and was hiding in the store room, making Spencer angry.

I woke up again at 10am, Hat was sleeping in the other room, and Spencer on the mat. Still overcast. Hat ate, and went back to bed.

England draw with Sweden 2-2. If not for Gerrard, England would have suffered humiliating defeat. Owen crashed out in the early early stage of the game. Apparently, England had never won against Sweden since 1968!! And of course England coach Eriksson is a Swede. Because of this result, Engalnd will NOT meet Germany as yet at the play-offs, and will face Ecuador instead.

1 Comments:

At 8:23 pm, Blogger san said...

BH2 is lookin purrty handsome :))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home