Friday, July 14, 2006

 

Spencer: " Is he gone yet?" She was quite aplopletic with rage.

This morning, Mera came at 8.30am to have morning tea, then he hid under the sofa cover. Hat was eating at the kitchen, and didn't see Mera. Then Hat wanted to go under the cover too. I saw it in time, and carried him away. Mera waited for Hat for 30 minutes to no avail, so he went to the wardrobe to sleep.

I may be too imaginative, but I was pretty sure Mera was ambushing Hat, and Spencer had a paw in the whole thing. She has never liked Hat, and maybe Hat was the master schemer who got BH2 to sneak into our house last night to disturb Spencer.

Sigh, more exciting than Dallas.... Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 12:25 am, Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

I believe it. I ambush Bonnie. Hat seems nice (looks like me, too) an proly did invite BH2 in. Why do beans haf to mess up our ambushes? It's so much fun to freak out a scardy-cat!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home