Friday, July 28, 2006


I reached home early today, and Spencer was quite puzzled. She kept talking very loudly, as if wondering about my presence. I put her on my lap, and we sat outside to take the winds. Then Hat came for his dinner, and disappeared. One hour later, Sister S screamed very loudly, as she had found Hat sleeping in her luggage, hugging her yoga mat. Oh dear. I put him on the bookshelf, but he didn't stay.

Now Spencer is sleeping on top of the same luggage, under her blankie and hugging her toy cat. Hat was here just now and sneaked into Sister S's room. Since the luggage was taken, he left. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 1:43 am, Blogger Zeus said...

Bringing luggage into our sight is a guarantee that we will jump into it and get comfortable! I don't think I know a cat alive who doesn't immediately claim the luggage as soon as he or she sees it. It's just so...comfy!

 
At 11:19 am, Blogger san said...

Spencer is showing off her formidable profile and wondering how to get rid of all her enemies so she would have a nice peaceful life..:))

 
At 4:26 pm, Blogger Priscilla said...

Hee hee hee, I can only imagine the look on Sis S face, still think it is vely funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home