Thursday, July 27, 2006


Max sleeping under the bed on one of the very hot afternoons. The bed was made by Sister S, she joined two cartons together with masking tapes. It was meant for Spencer, but she won't use it.

Sister J said Max had solid poo last night. Hallelujah!

Very hot night, and still hot this morning. Spencer was sleeping on my bed sometime in the morning, in front of the tower fan.

I saw the calico in the bush. Glad she is alright. I really have to neuter she and BH2 very soon.

Spencer was in quite a state, because she was hungry and wanted to do her toilette. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 10:17 am, Blogger Rascal said...

Mmm-mmm. That's my kind of bed. Too bad it's taken.

 
At 8:16 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Dear Rascal, I have plenty of such beds under my bed. Feel free to drop by.

 
At 8:54 pm, Blogger san said...

Fancy feat has very seeming delicious stuff for cats. I say 'seemingly' cos it sounds nice to me but I have never tasted them..:)) Bujang used to lurve them and then he didn't- quite suddenly. Now I buy the pouches - the pink and green ones sometimes just for a change of diet for the amigos. They won't eat the other wet stuff like nutro and natural balance and solid gold. :)) But i think as long as my cats eat the food, I should just let them be :) Some food is better than no food.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home