Wednesday, July 26, 2006


The lion is back to his den. Sister J said he had breakfast today.

I didn't see Hat and the calico this morning, and I had to leave early for training. I managed to feed Mera, BH2 and Auntycat. Spencer was rather puzzled, and meowed at me loudly.

The training was a waste of time. The least you would expect is getting some knowledge, and even that was lacking. I can't believe I woke up at 7am for that, and wasted my 3 hours plus one hour travelling time. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 9:00 pm, Blogger san said...

That is the worse thing about training. get up early for nothing somemore. I had 2 day training on being a coach. Thank goodness the trainer was funny and knows her stuff. We sang and danced to Abba today and had loads of good stuff to eat.- bananas, grapes, cherries etc etc. She said - feed the physical self and the rest will follow. :))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home