Sunday, July 30, 2006



I saw this cat at the lift lobby when I reached home last night. It just sat there quieltly, looking a little bit worried and timid. Hat was with me, and he chased the cat away. I went down again to look for Hat, but he was gone. I spoke to Mera's mum for a while, she told me Mera has itchy ears problem.

When I was going upstairs again, the cat was back on the staircase, with Hat. Hat skipped home with me, and the cat following behind. I checked, it is a tom. He is very docile and tame, maybe he belongs to someone at the block. I gave him some food, and hope he would find his way back home soon. He didn't try to sneak into the house or meow loudly, he just finished his food, sat outside for a while and left. Spencer was watching him of course.

Kindly neighbour is going to Malaysia for three days and asked me to help take care of Meowmeow and Mimi.

There were cats fighting at 11pm at the staircase. I went out to look, and saw BH2 beating the new tom. I chased BH2 away, the new tom just looked at me in the same timid way, and went to the 3rd floor.

Spencer slept with me. Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 10:46 am, Blogger san said...

He looks very clean and cared for. He looks like he belongs to someone. I hope he got home safely. If not for sure kena grow some more muscles to fend off BH2 and even Hat.

 
At 10:35 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Dear Mary, he never turns up again, so I hope he has found his way home safely. Dear San, if he comes again, I will feed him.

 
At 1:34 am, Blogger Zeus said...

He looks very beautiful, and like someone said previously, very clean. I hope he did find his own home again, but if not, what a gorgeous addition for you! :)

 
At 9:18 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Dear Zeus, Spencer will not forgive me if I adopt another cat!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home