Monday, July 24, 2006


No diarrhoea in the bin this morning.

Max jumped on the bed and purred up a storm at 7.30am. He just sat there patiently until I decided to stir. He is becoming more affectionate as the days go by.

He didn't touch the food last night, which had lactobacillus powder mixed in it. I bought the capsules to avoid the banana flovor, but maybe Max could still smell something. If he has diarrhoea again, I have to pop the capsule into his mouth.

The yellow pillow is a catnip bag which I had made for him, big enough to bonk a mouse on the head with. It was stuffed with cotton wool and 10g of catnip, and has a strap for swinging. Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

At 9:36 am, Blogger kuro.shiro.neko said...

thats a really big catnip pillow!

hmmm... 10g may have exceeded the legal limit of taking catnip...

but i dunno the legal limit.. usually i give my cats about 3g per person...

 
At 8:18 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

That is why I rolled the catnip in layers of cotton wool, then stuffed it in. Sustained release, you see.

 
At 9:56 pm, Blogger san said...

you guys actually measure it out? I just give them catnip in a bag to sniff or rub some on the scratch post. I was thinking of making a a nice pillow but was wondering about how much catnip to put in. So I guess the cotton wool is a good idea, for bulk as well as for err..'sustained' release :)

 
At 11:18 pm, Blogger Vegie said...

Wow wont Max wake up with a backache with such sleeping posture ?

 
At 8:44 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Dear San, I knew it was 10g coz I poured the whole bottle in. Of course he enjoys them better if I just sprinkle them in the bag and let him take a whiff.

Dear Vegie, I have seen even more outrageous sleeping positions....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home