Sunday, August 20, 2006


BH2 was screaming the roof off, and was in a highly agitated state. Hat came at 6pm to take a peep at him, and BH2 hissed and snarled at him like a demon. I let Hat eat outside, but he ran away. I gave the food to BH2, and he immediately fell onto it, and gulped down the food in 5 seconds. He slid the empty plate out, and I refilled it with biscuits. He ate somemore. Then he strated to scream again. We were having our dinner, so I thought I would wait until we finish, then I see what he wanted. Unfortunately, he had a pee and poo, and it was quite smelly.

After the dishes, I opened the gate to let BH2 walk out slowly by himself. He was a bit uncertain, but he found Spencer's biscuits, and he ate again. The he slowly made his way out through the door, tentatively, and smelling the air. He must have dirtied himself in the cage, because he smell of pee.

Once he was outside, he became more normal. He rolled on the ground, showed his belly, yawned and stretched. And wahsed his face.

Later I saw him walking into the power station. It is good he found his way home.

Hat is rather upset. Maybe he thinks BH2 is here to stay. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 2:31 pm, Blogger kuro.shiro.neko said...

could Hat have thought that because of the pee smell?

 
At 9:20 am, Blogger PrincessMia said...

poor baby! sending purrs and healing kitty vibes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home