Tuesday, August 22, 2006


I saw Mera at the garden when I reached home. He ran towards me, and bumped against my legs. I carried him to the 5th floor, but I think his mum was not home yet. She should be busy, tomorrow being the last day of the Ghost Month. I saw a bowl of biscuits outside the door, so I topped it up with the tupperware of biscuits inside my bag. I told him to go inside the house when he had finished.

Spencer had used up all the 4 bins. I guess the V-E-T trip is inevitable on Saturday then. She will be going with Max.

Hat had his dinner, and vanished.

The tatto inside BH2's ear had disappeared!!! Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

At 6:59 am, Blogger san said...

Oh....how can a tattoo disappear?!?

 
At 10:17 am, Blogger Eternal Sunshine said...

Ha ha ha, the vet use Pelican ink only.

 
At 10:40 am, Blogger auntie p said...

What do you mean by Spencer had used up all 4 bins and have to go to the vet?

Sometimes, those tattoos can fade away, so the ear-tip is better and more obvious.

 
At 3:15 pm, Blogger JJ said...

This is a very good photo and mera looks very handsome


chua

 
At 8:41 am, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Dear San, Sunshine and Auntie P, I also don't know why the tatoo would disappear. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!

Dear Auntie P, Spencer is having this frequent urinating problem again, maybe it is an infection or some baldder sphincter problem, hence the vet. She had this about 8 months ago.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home