Tuesday, September 12, 2006


I reached home and saw that the ground was wet. Obviously it had rained heavily. Hat had his dinner and went to sleep on the sofa. He felt a bit hot, and there was a tuft of fur missing from his scalp. I gave him a towel to snuggle in. Poor boy. Either he has a cold, or was upset about the fight.

My colleague had been sniffling for the whole day, and now I got her virus too. I hate it when people are sick and they don't take medicines for it! Other than the fact that it is unhygenic, the sniffling noises are very distracting!

Spencer is a bit subdued today. She finally joined me in bed after 11pm. Hat was still sleeping, despite Sister S's many attempts to disturb him. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 1:21 pm, Blogger kuro.shiro.neko said...

cat_aunty, i run away at the first sight or hear another person sniffling!

esp on public transport.

 
At 4:07 pm, Blogger auntie p said...

One can never escape on public transport from those stoopid folks who don't cover their mouths when they cough, sneeze, and what else! Not only does it show a lack of courtesy, but it's spreading germs all around too. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home