Thursday, September 28, 2006


This is YellowBoy. I brought him to the vet for neutering.

I put him in the carrier in the morning, and he put up some resistance. But he was calm overall. I transferred him to the cage, and he was more interested in the tuna. He was very quiet, so quiet that even Spencer and Hat didn't realised he was there.

When I came back again, Yellowboy was resting. He had finished the food, and had used the newpapers to cover the bowl. Huh. He meowed when he saw me. I thought he wanted to poo, so I slotted in a litter bin. Nothing. He didn't stop until I gave him more biscuits. He ate lots of biscuits actually.

He was one cool cat, not grumbling or afraid like BH2 or the calico or even Spencer. He even managed to groom and nap.

When it was time to go to the vet, I brought out the carrier and called him " Oi!!" and he jumped up immediately, as if he understood. He ate more biscuits, for the road. I really had a feeling he had experienced this all before.

2 Comments:

At 5:27 pm, Blogger auntie p said...

This is a handsome pic of yellowboy. He looks like he has a heart-shaped what-u-might-call-it...nose pad??

 
At 5:46 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

He is a handsome boy, docile too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home