Monday, October 23, 2006


I went down to round up the cats when Max left. Hat refused to come up, and ran all over the garden. Mera was hugging the seat of someone's motorbike, and refused to budge. But he did grumble plenty.

Then Mera saw Hat, and chased him away. I fed Mera under a tree, the leftover I gave to Hat behind a pillar. I saw the cat-feeding uncle, so I didn't bring YellowBoy up.

Spencer seemed unfazed by Max's visit this time. No tantrums, screaming or throwing up. She didn't want the air con room last night, so I moved back to my own room. She jumped on the bed and fell asleep in no time. Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

At 10:57 am, Blogger Ms X said...

Wow!! How did you manage to keep his eyes sooooo clean?? Care to share please. Thanks.

 
At 12:31 pm, Blogger auntie p said...

Mr Chewbacca Strikes Back!

- auntie p (in a Star Wars kind of mood)

ps: This is Chewbacca lor.

 
At 10:30 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Hahahaha Auntie P, you are very mean!! Actually, Sister S already said Max looks like Mr Chewbacca, when we first got him last year.

Dear Ms X, erm, basically it involves running after Max with wet wipes and Kleenex. And putting normal saline eyedrop. He has come to expect them himself, especially after water. I find that the discharges become less when his health and allergy improved.

 
At 1:13 am, Blogger Ms X said...

Thanks for sharing. Looking after a persian is really tough. Especially cleaning the eyes. I see a lot of lazy people who cant be bothered to clean their eyes and in a long run, their eyes look disgusting. Yours are the very few that I've seen soooooo very clean. I'm impressed!! :)

 
At 3:36 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Thank you Ms X. We tried our best.

 
At 12:18 pm, Blogger auntie p said...

Cat aunty, I did't mean to be mean leh. *horrors*

Chewbacca is one of my favourite characters...he is always strong and steady in the show and so loyal to Han Solo. :)

 
At 9:55 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Dear Auntie P, no offence taken. Just that, Max does look like Mr Chewbacca......*snigger*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home