Wednesday, October 04, 2006


Spencer is stil pee-ing 3 to 4 times a day, but the volume was more. I am still skeptical about the barley water, but if it makes her drink more water, so be it.

I met the cat-feeding uncle last night. He was feeding the calico and BH2. He said since oth of us are feeding the same cats twice a day, we might as well split the job. He wanted the morning slot so I take the night feed. He told me he has been feeding at 7am. The thing is, when I go down at 9am everyday, the cats would still clamour for food. And they do finish the food. I think the uncle's feed is more diluted and he doesn't add biscuits, so the cats get hungry faster.

Still. He is trying to help.

This morning I went down to feed Auntycat. The calico cut in from behind, and robbed the food. She just wouldn't budge! Auntycat was very upset.

So now I need to see if this arrangement will work out. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 6:39 pm, Blogger san said...

Prob you have to ask him what he feeds the cats :) lets hope he doesn't get angry. The old aunty feeds the kitties fish and rice so that is very substantial exept FatBoy is just greedy and wants to eat more of everything :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home