Thursday, October 05, 2006



There were kids playing at the playground last night. Actually they were toddlers! At 10pm! How stupid some parents are!

So I watched TV until 11pm.

Then we realised Spencer had vanished.

So we searched high and low.

And we found her sleeping under the bed. Deep REM sleep again.

I put her on my bed.

She looked dazed.

Then she vomitted on my bed.

GAAAAAAH!!!!!

Three times. Watery, fishy vomit.

UGH!

By the time I finished changing the bedsheet and running the laundry ( still fishy ), Spencer had recovered completely. The toddlers were STILL screaming at the playground. It was already 12pm.

So I woke up late this morning.

Spencer, bless her heart, did try to wake me.

Because she wanted breakfast. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 1:13 pm, Blogger san said...

My goodness! The parents are worse than the cats. at least with cats you know they are just working on instincts. But parents?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home