Monday, November 20, 2006


Actually I woke up at 6am to pee. Spencer thought it was breakfast time. When I went back to bed, she bit me.

I went up to 5th floor to give Mera a new collar. He was sleeping on a towel by the gate. His mum said he was sleeping on the TV for warmth, then he jumped down to the floor to cool down. When it got chilly again, he shifted to the towel. Actually he looked very sleepy, almost itt. I wasn't sure if he is ill again.

Cold and wet night. Yb ate at the kitchen but had to leave. Kiki was prowling the corridor. Hat ate too. Kiki ate 2 cans. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 8:46 am, Blogger Susie said...

Maybe not a morning cat?!

 
At 9:42 am, Blogger auntie p said...

Sugar once bit me too when he expected food from me but I didn't give him any (since I'd already fed him earlier). This happened when he was at our home.

He bit uncle S too for some reason. Maybe he had gotten up on the wrong side of the longkang (drain). Haha!

 
At 12:33 pm, Blogger san said...

A rough night with the children BH2?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home