Tuesday, November 07, 2006


That bullet hole is the clipper-inflicted wound, which is not healing as well as it should. I had been putting antiseptic powder on it, but it doesn't dry up. This morning, I was shocked to see that it is wet. I couldn't tell if it was clear fluid or pus, but it was alarming. Now I am using Baneocin ointment on it. If it gets worse, we have to go to the vet.


Max went to bed after breakfast, at Spencer's day bed. I wasn't sure if he was just tired, or the wound was giving him pain. He whimpered a bit when I touched it.


He fell asleep before I left for work, his head buried in two catnip pillows, and Sister J's old shirt. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 10:57 am, Blogger kuro.shiro.neko said...

oh no... hope Max get well soon..

how on earth could the clipper have donw that? the wound looks quite deep lor..

 
At 12:57 pm, Blogger san said...

Poor Max. It takes 2 catnip pillows before he rests. It must hurt him a lot then :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home