Friday, December 15, 2006


I was doing the breakfast round just now, and saw this old Chinese man with several carrier bags of whatnots and a long cane. I suddenly had the thought that he might be using the cane to beat the strays.

Then he started to curse me in Hokken, calling me a crazy cat woman and saying cats are dirty and badluck. Just in case I didn't realise I was the object of his abuse, he stared at me as he cursed and walked along.

I didn't have any cats hanging around with me, I didn't have any cat food with me saved for one food packet wrapped in newspapers, I wasn't even kneeling down to prepare the food, and I was't wearing a T-shirt with the slogan I LOVE CATS on it.

So what the F**K is this guy on about?

I wanted to ignore him, but I couldn't.

So I cursed him back in my best English. As there may be underaged kittens reading this blog, I will not disclose in details the script. Lets just say it alluded to his mother, his last 18 generations, some body parts, and the lack of it thereof, and what he may expect to experience in the NEAR future.

Just in case he didn't know he was the object of my abuse, I stared at him as I talked back in English.

That gutless chickenshit of a specimen vanished quicly after that.

My gut feeling was right afterall. He is using the cane to beat the strays.

ROT IN HELL, YOU SOAB. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 4:04 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Yes I understand. Thank you, Mary.

 
At 6:20 pm, Blogger C. said...

And probably warn him in a language he understands that you will alert the police if any of the cats is injured and you will mention him as an animal abuser suspect. Yup, a camera with you all the time is useful. I met a crazy guy myself (but nothing happened, thank God). I took out my cam and asked if I could help him (in a loud tone) and he quickly disappeared.

 
At 9:56 am, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Thank you, Budak and Celeste

 

Post a Comment

<< Home