Monday, December 11, 2006



BH2 and calico were very naughty. They tailed me this morning, and sneaked up on Auntycat from both sides, just to pinch her food. Auntycat shouted at them, I shooed calico away, and she crawled through the bushes. I smacked her using the newspapers. BH2 went on to stare at Mera. Mera ignored him, and went on eating. But Mera looked a bit cheesed off. Also because BH2 has been sleeping on his park bench. I gave Mera more biscuits before I left for work, and BH2 sneaked up again. I smacked him too.

I gave Mera biscuits when I reached home. He looked a bit wane.

I touched the Stitch blanket when I reached home. It was boiling hot, because Spencer just jumped off it when she heard the keys in the lock. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 11:11 am, Blogger san said...

Wah They are trying to take over the whole territory together. I thought both of them are neutered already. This is a new developement in my understanding of cat behaviour.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home