Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Woke up at 6.30am today, as I had a training at 9am.

Colleague called me at 7am to tell me that her Grandpa was not looking so good at the hospital, and might go very soon.

Left house at 7.30am. Only fed Spencer but the others, as I saw the uncle at the power station. It was too early for Auntycat to be up, so I gave Mera some biscuits. He was staring at Yb. I gave Yb some biscuits too.

Colleague sms me at 8am that the Grandpa had passed away, before they could see him.

Stood inside the MRT for 45 minutes to reach Redhill, then walked for 10 minutes to the training venue. There was nobody there. The trainer arrived at 8.45am. The rest trickled in at 9am.

Then it was back inside the MRT at 11am, another 45 minutes to reach Choa Chu Kang, and 20 minutes by LRT to work. Bleh.

I forgot to take all my vitamins, so was feeling tired. The rest of the staffs attended the wake, but I didn't like to go to this kind of things. I am superstitious, and one never knows what to say.

Super heavy rain at 8pm. Fed Mera some biscuits when I reached home.

Max is here, for a few days. Spencer was better after I gave her some Bach Remedy.

Crazy Indian kids creating a racket at the void deck. Oh, the joy of HDB living! Posted by Picasa


At 10:51 pm, Blogger CatDonna & Cats said...

Fwah. Spencer looks like a very cuddly sumo wrestler.

She's 8 kg, right?
Pip is less than 3 kg.
About 2.5 kg.

At 12:29 am, Blogger san said...

When I look at Spencer, it reminds me how I can never find stuff with Tuxedo cats on them. You find siamese,all manner of persians, gingers, but no tuxedos nor black cats. I wonder why.

I understand what you mean about not knowing what to say. When I have to go to funerals , I usually smile and find something to do to keep me busy.When you go to a muslim funeral, you can always spend the time saying prayers. But it is not easy.

At 8:16 am, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Yes....she is 8kg.....of queenly arrogance and attitude


Post a Comment

<< Home