Sunday, December 10, 2006


Managed to finish writing the Christmas cards. And found one gift for Sister S's bike pal. And re-potted the bamboo being sprayed by tomcats. And changed two light bulbs. And found two shoes which need to be re-soled. Cycled for 3km ( only ). Fed Auntycat and Mera afternoon tea. Cooked dinner.

Now totally bushed.

At the start of every 2-days-off weekend I kept telling myself to veg out and watch DVD, but I just kept looking for errands to do for the whole weekend.

Maybe I am what Chinese says, thorns at the backside, cannot sit still. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 9:52 pm, Blogger san said...

But I guess it gave you a great deal of satisfaction of things done :) and also it worked out all the kinks that you had to suffer at work :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home