Wednesday, December 06, 2006


Spencer slept in with me until 8am! Then she coughed up a hairball, right on the just mopped floor. UGH. Actually, it would have been on my new mattress, if I hadn't push her off the bed immediately.

There is a new member in the Breakfast Club-YellowBoy. I rang the keys, and all of them came running. I was surprised to see Yb. But then it could have been BH2 or Hat who informed him of this arrangement. I don't mind actually, at least he gets one nutritious meal per day.

The calico is being naughty. She would finish her food at lightning speed, then she would follow me to see what others are having. Auntycat would have none of that, and screamed at her. Yesterday, I had to lure Auntycat to where Mera was waiting, then let Mera chase off calico. Then both of them ate in peace.

Hat ate in the kitchen. He likes the Nutro biscuits. The strays have no problem with Nutro, Science Diet or IAMS, but Auntycat and Mera had been on Friskies for YEARS. I will try to convert them to Nutro, or other better brands, slowly. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 10:28 am, Blogger san said...

Thank goodness everyone is at peace. I wonder if the calico's behaviour stems from her having to take care of her kittens but I thought once they're weaned she doesn't have to be so desperate for food since she knows you will be there.
Very clever of you cat_aunty to enlict Mera to help you to keep the peace. :)

 
At 9:26 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

I think calico is just being greedy. She grooms her kittens once in a while but that was it. Or is it just the bossiness of calico/ tortie??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home