Tuesday, January 16, 2007


12mn
Spencer slept with me, in her box. Mera purring and sleeping in another room.

4am
Mera wanted to come out of the room. So I locked the shutters, released him and locked my room door. He banged things around and crashed about, screaming.

5am
Spencer scratching at the door, wanted in. Once I opened the door, she jumped onto my bed and slept.

8am
All is quiet. Expecting to see opened shutters or broken glass. Shutters closed. No cat with cone in the room. Not anywhere.
*Cold sweat*
Found Mera sleeping in the cat tent, looking very comfortable too.
Mera had pee and poo. The poo looked normal.
Fed Spencer breakfast.
Mera was hungry too. Ate sardines.
Then I tied him up with the cat leash, and let him sit outside with Spencer.
He was frustrated because he could not walk far.
20 minutes later, he somehow got himself released from the cat leash *faintz*
Luckily he was limping, and was walking slowly, so I caught up with him.
The funny thing was, once I brought him into the house, he himself walked into the room and jumped onto the bed.
He is sleeping now. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 10:02 pm, Blogger san said...

Whah. It seems he is getting used to his new life OR he is plotting escape :)

Ya these leashes are very fragile and cats can easily get themselves out of it, no matter if its a Y leash or Figure 8. Bujang and Akira had gotten themselves out of these leashes several times.Bujang gave me a heart attack several times when he slipped out of the leash in the park. So walking jackets for all. Maybe even for Megat. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home