Wednesday, January 10, 2007


Mera's progress report

7.30am

He had upset the biscuits and water, but no pee. He meowed very loudly when he saw me.
I fed Max and Spencer, then I let Max out and released Mera.
He could walk quite fast, meow very loudly, and once again tried to escape. But no more windows for him.
I gave him some sardines,. He decided to eat it, and still grumbling. So for a while he sounded like Linda Blair.
Spencer just looked at him from the kitchen.


8am
After much grumbling, Mera got tired and is resting now.
I saw a sore on his buttock too.
Seeing that he has improved tremendously, I sms Kindly Neighbour and told her I will bring Mera to the vet myself on Friday, instead of troubling her and her hubby. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 5:11 pm, Blogger Vegie said...

Translation : "Jee, your hair is thinning"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home