Tuesday, February 27, 2007


Was quite relieved to see Hat tonight. He didn't appear this morning, even though ALL the cats in the neighbourhood turned up, even the one-eyed Jackie at the opposite block. Dad reckoned Hat was not informed of this important kitties meeting.

Kiki went downstairs and wanted to fight with BH2. The calico confronted one-eyed Jackie and Yb. I think calico is very protective towards her kids.

Mera appeared once I stepped into the house. He must have heard my keys. Spencer had just woken up, because I stepped on a very warm spot on the red carpet. I gave them both biscuits and fish. Mera ate some, got his treats and scritches, and left. Kiki was next, followed by Hat. Spencer attacked Kiki again. Hat ate heartily.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home