Monday, February 26, 2007


James " Handycat" Bond: " Whoa lady, that is one badly blocked drainpipe!!! This won't be an easy job! It is gonna cost you two tonnes of kibbles! "

Spencer: " But...but...I have limited resources..."



Handycat: " Well, the blockage will become worse, and your house will be flooded by the next rain, if you don't get it done today. How about I give you a discount?"

Spencer: " I would like to shop around somemore..."





Handycat: " You have been warned lady! Hmmm, my whiskers tell me it will rain in about 34 minutes time. Get your raft ready!"

Spencer: "......"


Handycat: "....kekeke...."

Imagine, after 2 months, Mera still have a bald butt.....

Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 8:54 pm, Blogger san said...

Too much sitting on your behind Mera. Get a move on handycat....cat_aunty will be grateful for the hlp.

 
At 10:07 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

I don't know, maybe her bum was hot.

Kekeke, San, you may be right!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home