Wednesday, March 14, 2007



Mum has gone back home on Tuesday morning. Some conversations between she, me and Spencer.....
Spencer just woke up from her nap, and was lying down at the door looking outside.
Mum: " Wah Spencer, you are like a piece of carpet!!"
Spencer: "!!!!"
Spencer: " MeowMeowMeowMeowMeow!" to mum when mum was in the room. Mum said something, Spencer calmed down and went to nap in the other room.
Me: " What happened to Spencer?"
Mum: " Oh. She asked me when I am leaving."
Me: " Ah? She so rude!"
Mum: " Is ok, I told her I am leaving on Tuesday morning, so she can have her house back soon."
Me: "...."
Mum: " Where are all the cats? I only saw Spencer for the whole day!"
Me: " " Don't know. Maybe they are all sleeping."
Mum: " But in your blogs you said there are cats trooping in and out of the house all the time!"
Mum: " Mera is like a tiger. He settles his problems by fighting, that is why he gets into troubles all the time."
Me : " uh huh."
Mum: " Spencer is like an intellectual. She cannot fight, so she keeps thinking about it, and she gets confused, and she wants to talk about it."
Me: " Aiyoh, she is just a cat with a very small brain!"
On that note, I never consider these kitties as my kids, or little persons. The one who are with me for many years, like Spencer, Mera, Hat and Kiki, each have their own identities. The others like Bh2, calico and her kids, I really see them as cats.
Me via sms: " FYI Hat and Mera appeared this morning."
Mum: " They knew I had left!!"

1 Comments:

At 8:05 pm, Blogger san said...

HAhaha. Your mum is a real philosopher. My family keeps telling me that the amigos are my kids and me their mother. So I am getting used to this idea.When one of them yells, my mum would say "ask your mother." :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home