Sunday, April 15, 2007


I am ill again. I hope it is just flu. I was working today, I don't know how I managed to stay the whole way.
Spencer was in a foul mood this morning. She threw up just now.
Kiki was at the garden, and ran upstairs when he heard my keys.
The kitties were OK. The new kittens didn't appear, so I fed the adults, And there was a new gingerwhite tom screaming for food. Sigh. Then I saw the Uncle, and the kittens. I think they only respond to him. He took the food from the adults to feed the kittens, but I didn't see the little black one.
Hat came up for breakfast by himself. He looked like a delinquent lately.

3 Comments:

At 2:25 am, Blogger EJ. said...

Hope the little black kitty is not sick from cold. Shivering for hours after being splashed with water is no good.

 
At 5:05 pm, Blogger san said...

I guess you seriously need to rest cat-aunty.

 
At 11:28 pm, Blogger =^..^= said...

Erm... what's that toy? The white nipples are a little creepy.

~5-Cat Style

 

Post a Comment

<< Home