Thursday, April 19, 2007


Spencer clawed at my nose twice, chewed my legs, meddled with the alarm clock, and screamed like the house was on fire. All before 7.30am.

I had night training last night and didn't reach home until 9.30pm, incoherent with tiredness.

I woke up and when I opened the door to retrieve the papers, Kiki fell in.

He never went home last night. I know as of 11pm, he was still in our house.

Spencer shut up immediately, now that her job is done. Kiki ate two cans, some biscuits and catnips. Now he is resting on the TV.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 8:25 am, Blogger EJ. said...

Kiki's owner don't search for him if he don't go home?
Spencer make a good night watchman(or rather watchwoman)!

 
At 2:36 pm, Blogger san said...

Wah spencer. Whatcha doin woman? Best be nice to cat_aunty. Do not bite the hand that feeds ya. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home