Monday, April 16, 2007


Kiki was sitting right next to the burner. I was waiting for his fur to catch fire, but it didn't, so I missed a good photo-op.

He had his dinner and left, and I locked the door behind him. I don't want him to pee in the house again.

Hat had his dinner. He was sleeping at the playground this morning but he didn't appear for breakfast. I was worried about him, so I searched for him just now. He was ok, just smelly.

I only saw one kitten this morning, the tabbywhite.

Weirdtom followed me for 2 blocks, he wanted more food.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 9:21 am, Blogger auntie p said...

That's an evil thought, cat aunty.
You must be feeling better. :)

 
At 12:37 pm, Blogger EJ. said...

Look like Kiki warming up his tushie near the candle,lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home