Thursday, May 03, 2007



All is revealed!

Yesterday morning, Spencer was meowing at the water table. I thought she wanted a drink, so I lifted her up.

She jumped over to the dining table with a thud.

I turned around, and her fat head was buried among MP!!!

I was like, !!!!!!, but she looked like nothing has happened at all.

She drank from the MP bowl, quite happily too.

I suspect she was drinking from the bowl that night, then something gave her a fright. She looked up, and MP was flung to the floor. Maybe Max tried to do CPR, and MP deteriorated. Spencer panicked, and screamed at 7am.

I don't think she intended to harm MP.

Maybe she just likes to drink from a different bowl. Or the water tastes better. Or the water is untouched by Max.

We used to have a MP at home too, in a bowl, and Spencer as kitten drank from it. She may still retain some memories of that.
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 7:59 am, Blogger EJ. said...

So it is Spencer. Maybe she prefer the new taste.

 
At 12:03 pm, Blogger auntie p said...

Spencer may be trying to ask for vegetable soup, preferably with ginseng roots added. A gal's gotta maintain her youthful looks, you know.

 
At 1:51 pm, Blogger jennifer_yq said...

does spencer ate the money plant? two of my cats keep eating (as if they are starving) on my mum's MP and it is making us mad that they might be poisoned...

 
At 10:40 am, Blogger san said...

maybe she just likes the tropical setting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home