Sunday, May 06, 2007







I finally bought a pair of CROCS.
Actually the first pair was the lavender MaryJane. I love the color and the cutting.
After wearing them for two days, I find them so comfortable that I went to the same shop and bought a second pair, the black Beach.
I think for CROCS, it is better to buy one shoe size larger, especially for those who have long toenails.
I like that they are light, waterproof, of good grip, easy to clean and dry, keep your feet dry, and seemingly indestructible.
The fact that I look like Ronald McDonald is beside the point.

3 Comments:

At 8:46 pm, Blogger kuro.shiro.neko said...

are they really that good??...

too bad they dont qualify as office shoes.

 
At 6:08 am, Blogger Vegie said...

Mary Jane one is so sweet...but somehow I just can't shake off the image of the blue croc of JD...may be you and him can do a tape dance together in your crocs

 
At 6:32 am, Blogger EJ. said...

Lavender nice color!
Good for summerwear here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home