Saturday, June 16, 2007





Max is here!

He is looking good. Not fat, just more dense, and his legs are stouter.

The presence of Kiki in the house was making him nervous, so he hid behind the cubby hole under the stereo. He had used it once before, and I was surprised he still remembers. Alternatively he crouched in his basket, looking over the edge.

Actually Kiki was also wary of him, so he didn't loiter or have one of his nutty acts again.

I saw Mera at the garden when I reached home. I fed him some biscuits, and he purred. I knew Max was in, so I didn't take Mera home.

Fred was sleeping in Calico's box.

I carried Hat up, and left him outside. He didn't know Max was in, so he stalked into the house. Then he sniffed Max's box, took fright, and ran away without dinner.

Spencer was watching from Hat's box on the sofa, all cozy and warm.

I think she is feeling better. I hope.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 9:43 am, Blogger EJ. said...

Nice to know Spencer getting better.
Hi Max.Just returned from slimming camp?

 
At 10:29 am, Blogger san said...

Hi Max. You looking better buddy.I'm sure Spenser was enjoying all the comings and goings because of Max's stay :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home