Wednesday, December 19, 2007


Yesterday morning I saw him chasing Muzzy across the garden, fast like wind. Which was pretty amazing, because he has such short, stumpy legs. I called him, he stopped at the edge of the power station, and came to me for breakfast.

This morning he came up with Hat. While Hat came inside, he waited outside for food.

He was looking quite well. And I saw him patrolling the power station after that.

Maybe he is winning back his territory after all.

I gave Calico two servings, because she seems smaller. Ginger has been eating a lot lately, and Calico gives in to her.

Now that Monty is still young, the adults left him to eat in peace.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 8:20 am, Blogger EJ. said...

You go, BH2, get back your territory!
Interesting that Calico don't chase Ginger away who is now grown up. Maybe cats are different from bears.
And adult cats don't bully kitties in most cases.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home