Tuesday, July 19, 2005

NIPPY MORNING


Spencer was yelling her head off this morning because it was cold and rainy. And she finished her biscuits. She is now sleeping in her basket with a thick towel, cleaned after the weekend because she vomitted in it.

She was attracted to the catnip meant for Mera, which is weird, as she has never shown interest to catnip for the past 6 years. But then Mera had also ignored the catnip until recently. Maybe the potency of the herbs is essential.

No sign of Auntycat and BH2.

Mera was loitering in the garden though I heard he was sleeping under my bed earlier. He was very excited to see me,most likely he was hungry. He is now on my bed playing with the catnip and washing himself.

Hat slept through the night, maybe he had been too tired taking care of BH2. Now I have to sneak him upstairs for breakfast without alerting Mera.

1 Comments:

At 9:56 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

I think most house cats like to sleep 4 paws up, because they feel more secure eg Spencer, Kiki, Mer, Hat. Strays would sleep like that too, if they are in a secluded spot

 

Post a Comment

<< Home