Sunday, March 26, 2006



We were not murdering Max. It was when we were clearing the store room, and he was rubbing himself on Hat's beddings. Sister S just squashed him with another cushion, to make Persian burger. Haha.

It was later I realised that there were TWO catnip pillows hidden in the beddings, hence Max' weird behaviour.

Hat popped by at 9.20am, and I gave him some biscuits, thinking he was not hungry. I got out the sofa drape again, and before Hat stepped on it, Spencer was already puffing up, getting ready to cahse him away! I stopped in front of Spencer to stop her from being rude, she yowled, and bit my ankle.

The sky was very overcast when I woke up, so I thought I would go to the supermarket first. When I came back, Hat was sitting at the center of the drape, looking smug. Spencer was hiding under the bed, complaining plenty. Hat 1 Spencer 0, for today.

1 Comments:

At 11:27 pm, Blogger Vegie said...

I don't think Max looked all that pleased.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home