Thursday, April 27, 2006


6am, some stupid kid at opposite block screaming he doesn't want to go to school. Went on for 30 minutes.

7am, Mera came, meowed softly. I was too tired to wake up, because was home late last night. Spencer was sitting on my bed. Mera tried two rounds, then left through the window. Then it rained.

Spencer screamed for breakfast. I was in a coma, Sister S managed to get her some food.

Hat was singing outside, because it was cold. Sister S let him in, and he waited on the bookshelf until I woke up.

When Spencer saw me, she demanded for biscuits. Hat had a big breakfast, wet and dry. Now he is sleeping.

Last night I heard Auntycat's bells jangling downstairs. It was almost 10pm. I brought her some food, I think the owner is not bringing her home again, as the memory of her missing for 2 weeks had faded from their mind. Sheesh. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 11:30 pm, Blogger Vegie said...

Spencer looks like a viking ship.

 
At 8:36 am, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Well, she used to look like a tanker

 

Post a Comment

<< Home