Tuesday, April 18, 2006


I came back at 8.30pm and saw Mera waiting downstairs. I asked him if he wated to come up. He was noncommital. Then I opened the biscuit container I left in the post box, and he jumped up immediately. I brought him upstairs for food.

Hat came up at 9pm, and went to investigate Sister S's room, making Spencer very pissed off. She was making that woo woo sound, to threaten Hat. I quickly brought Hat to the kitchen. He doesn't allow me to touch his ear. I really don't know if he still has that nasty infection.

I saw BH2 sniffing around beside the old folk's home when I came back. It is quite a distance from the power station. I called him, and asked him what he was doing. He didn't run away, but he didn't quite recognise me. He just kept staring at me, with a puzzled look, like wondering : " Do I know you?" Silly cat.

Heard Auntycat's owner calling for her. I fed her this morning. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home